Mettle and Bloom
Celebrating a strong female gaze, the brand was launched by Galway woman, Sallyann Concannon who supports the independence of women by celebrating their mettle. She believes "we are resilient, strong and determined beings and we have the opportunity to reward ourselves, and each other, with accessories that make us shine and blossom". The brand promotes nurturing our mettle, our drive and our determination because prioritising our holistic development will bring us closer to positive outcomes, otherwise known as our 'bloom'.
Mettle & Bloom is making a big effort to minimise it's footprint, even in its infancy. Our custom packaging has been designed with the environment and your jewellery in mind. The suede pouch has two sections so if you buy two pieces, we will package them together. However, you can simply fill in the 'This is a gift box' at checkout if you want extra packaging. Using a recyclable drawer box and reducing our packaging is only the beginning for Mettle & Bloom and we are counting on you to support us on our journey to Net Zero. As we grow, our environmental impact will shrink.
Shipping & Returns
Here are some FAQ, if you have other questions,
please contact us at email@example.com
Delivery to the Republic of Ireland is FREE. Delivery to Northern Ireland, UK and Europe is €6.
A tracking number will be provided when your order has been processed. To track the progress of your order, please follow the links in your confirmation email, received after checkout.
Track your purchase on the An Post website for the most up to date information on the status of your parcel. We are not responsible for items that are lost during shipping.
Your order is packed and shipped within 1 day of your purchase.
• Average delivery time for orders delivered within Ireland is 2-3 business days. Please keep an eye on your tracking number for a more accurate read on your estimated delivery time.
• Average delivery time for orders delivered to Northern Ireland, UK and other European countries is 2-7 business days.
If your package is returned to us for any reason you will be responsible for paying for the package to be sent again.
Mettle and Bloom jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver and plated in 18k gold
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number as soon as you place your order to request less packaging.
Mettle & Bloom jewellery is designed and made to last you a lifetime. By taking care of your jewellery you will lengthen its life and keep it from scratching, breaking or tarnishing. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Store your jewellery individually in its original packaging. Keep away from extreme heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
- Don’t expose your jewellery to harsh chemicals, make-up or soaps. Remember to remove your jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising and applying hand sanitiser.
- Keep your jewellery looking its best by polishing it occasionally using a soft, clean cloth.